RE: [icons-rpg] when villains attack

    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 6 10:53 AM
      I know, I meant to say the total effort for the NPC is 5 and the the total for the PC is 0 (-5 in total).
      In any event all my objections from Friday withdrawn as as be has pretty much nailed where I was going wrong.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: yakkoiman@...
      Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 09:58:23 -0800
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] when villains attack

      On 4 Feb 2011, at 07:58, Soylent Green wrote:

      It's a hit.

      Consider this. Say PC and NPC have the same Prowess. The NPC rolls+5, the PC rolls zero.

      Only snag there is that in the rules as written, NPCs don't roll anything, so rolling a +5 would be impossible.