RE: [icons-rpg] Slams/Stuns vs Damage DONE or Damage LEVEL?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
      I'm not entirely surprised, hence the lack of examples comment. That actually gives me an idea, but I'll put it in a new thread.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: devlin1@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 03:23:30 -0800
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Slams/Stuns vs Damage DONE or Damage LEVEL?

      Heh. I do the opposite.

      --Mike

      On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 3:20 AM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I use the default damage, that is to say the attackers basic, raw Strength or power rank before the defender armour is taken into account.  I think that's right but one of those things that a few examples in the rulebook would helped clear up.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: jimroof@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 04:01:05 +0000

      When testing Strength against damage level to determine potential slamming, stunning, or killing outcomes, is the test versus the attack's default damage level, or against the damage that the target actually suffered?