The Skeletron Key

  • Steve Kenson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2010
      Just FYI, the first general release ICONS adventure, "The Skeletron Key" is now available on RPGNow and DriveThruRPG:

      http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?cPath=272_5584&products_id=81892
      _____
      Steve Kenson
      stevekenson@...
      www.stevekenson.com
    • Steve Zieser
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2010
        Very nice!  I like the format of the cover: very MSH-ish!  I'm assuming that's intentional.

        --
        -----
        Old-School Gaming Art

        Funny Tees for Geeks
        http://LabelMeHappy.com
        http://Label-Me-Happy.com

        Steve Zieser Has Nothing to Say
        http://szieser.blogspot.com
      • Hollis McCray
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010
          On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Steve Kenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

          > Just FYI, the first general release ICONS adventure, "The Skeletron Key" is now available on RPGNow and DriveThruRPG:
          >
          > http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?cPath=272_5584&products_id=81892

          Just finished reading The Skeletron Key. Very good! Looks like lots of
          fun to bedevil players with. Mwahahahaha!!!

          --
          Hollis McCray
          aka The Fifth Wanderer

          ascensionschild@...

          "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
          LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
        • eric troup
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010
            Yes, and it looks like the character stats are done with text instead of bar graphs.  To whosever decision that was, thanks very much ... and I hope people don't find the absence of the graphs diminishes the coolness factor in the art/layout/what-have-you.  Makes life much easier for me.