RE: [icons-rpg] Slams/Stuns vs Damage DONE or Damage LEVEL?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hi,

      I use the default damage, that is to say the attackers basic, raw Strength or power rank before the defender armour is taken into account.  I think that's right but one of those things that a few examples in the rulebook would helped clear up.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: jimroof@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 04:01:05 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Slams/Stuns vs Damage DONE or Damage LEVEL?

      When testing Strength against damage level to determine potential slamming, stunning, or killing outcomes, is the test versus the attack's default damage level, or against the damage that the target actually suffered?

    • Mike Olson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
        Heh. I do the opposite.

        --Mike

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: jimroof@...
        Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 04:01:05 +0000

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
          I'm not entirely surprised, hence the lack of examples comment. That actually gives me an idea, but I'll put it in a new thread.

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

          From: jimroof@...
          Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 04:01:05 +0000