Re: [icons-rpg] Re: USHER Dossiers from Vigilance Press

  • Charles Rice
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2011
      Hey Gerald, thanks for pointing this out and sorry for the error.

      You actually pointed out something major to me.

      There's an entire page, covering the years 1780 through 1826 that somehow got dropped from the manuscript during layout.

      We will get this fixed ASAP.

      On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Gerald <KissMeDarkly@...> wrote:

      Yay! I finally have a History to use with my ICONS game. BUT...

      PLEASE... address the many glaring problems with this PDF first. You can't go two pages without reading something that obviously needs to be fixed.

      EXAMPLE: When Cougar is first mentioned by his real name, I had no idea who you were talking about. It took me looking for five minutes to confirm what I suspected. That this Namose (probably getting it wrong myself) guy was Cougar.

    • Charles Rice
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2011
        Hey guys, Dan was a super trooper and got the missing page 18 put back in the document.

        Those who downloaded the book and want to know what happened between 1780 and 1816 should download it again.

        Sorry for the error.