RE: [icons-rpg] Character Folio update

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2011
      Yup. At first I couldn't figure out how to delete powers either. I guess I expected to be able to be able to remove specialities with the mouse. It was only yesterday I thought of using the delete key. Now I am left wondering how long has this been fixed and I just never noticed.

      Another neat feature in the new version is that it warns you with a pop-up about duplicate or near duplicate power selections and allows you keep or reroll the duplicate.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: curtmeyer@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 02:11:45 -0600
      Subject: RE: [icons-rpg] Character Folio update