RE: [icons-rpg] And on the subject of RPGNow...

  • Michael Hopcroft
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2011

      I’d say that the price cuts have achieved their mission of exposing huge (relative) numbers of players to the game. How much Adamant profits from it is, of course, anyone’s guess.

      This may be one of the few RPGs, especially full-color ones, where printing out the rulebook (which I have done) is actually cost-effective because the entry price is low….