RE: [icons-rpg] character folio cover

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2011
      Yup got that and various screen grabs from the rulebook and adventures and some of the characters from the Hero Pack. Well, you've got to have Spider-fridge.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: gms@...
      Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:24:45 -0600
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] character folio cover

      You grab the official wallpapers from Adamant's site?

      On Jan 28, 2011, at 9:19 AM, Soylent Green wrote:

      Ah, okay. Thanks anyway. I've been using a collection of Dan's ICONS illustrations for my screensaver (I can beleive I've admitted to that), and that image gets's a little grainy.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: gms@...
      Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:21:46 -0600

      There actually isn't a larger version.   That was made to that size, specifically for t he RPGNow display.

      -Gareth

      On Jan 28, 2011, at 5:52 AM, Soylent Green wrote:

      Odd question perhaps, anyone know where I could find a larger version of the "cover" image for the ICONS Character Folio?

      This one to be specific - http://www.rpgnow.com/images/92/81907.jpg