RE: [icons-rpg] Re: HERO PACK 1 is now available!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2011
      Printed the Heropack pdf out. Colour inkjet.. yeah I know, but it looks so darn pretty in A5 format.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: jjbardales@...
      Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:23:06 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: HERO PACK 1 is now available!

      If anyone has written up backgrounds for their contributed characters they want to share, there's a thread over at RPGNet where we're sharing them: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=557865

      Or feel free to post them here on the ICONS Yahoo Group!

      Some details are missing on the cards, like catchphrases and epithets, so feel free to share those too if you got 'em. :)

      jaerdaph