Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS mentioned on Aint It Cool News dot com

  • robert fv
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011
      Thanks for the link, I wouldn't have seen this otherwise.

      It's awesome that V&V is back. And weird. Because it was MY first supers game too. Over the years, I'd toggle back and forth between it and Marvel Super Heroes (after it arrived on-scene). Nowadays, as much as I loved V&V...I don't know that I'd choose it as my go-to system, especially when I have the likes of ICONS and Savage Worlds on hand. Still, I'd love to play a games of it, maybe a short campaign, for nostalgia's sake.

      And you know...I think there'd be a big difference in me-as-a-teenager with super powers, and me-as-a-42-yr-old with superpowers. And it wouldn't be pretty.

      Robert

      Howling in the Dark http://spookable.blogspot.com/