Play aids: a summary sheet?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2011
      I might have a chance to run a session tomorrow but it's been a while since I read through the rules and, well, even with cramming I'm worried I'll forget something important.

      Is there a summary or something to help me and the players? None of the players or I have played ICONS before, even if we're long-time RPGers.

      Any guidance?

      John McMullen (Young old coot)
      jhmcmullen@...
    • daDiceGuy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2011
        On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 2:39 PM, John McMullen <jhmcmullen@...> wrote:
        I might have a chance to run a session tomorrow but it's been a while since I read through the rules and, well, even with cramming I'm worried I'll forget something important.

        Is there a summary or something to help me and the players? None of the players or I have played ICONS before, even if we're long-time RPGers.

        Any guidance?

        John McMullen (Young old coot)
        jhmcmullen@... -
        Welcome to the Klingon Health Planet. Where it is always a good day to diet.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2011
          Since I had forgotten about the wiki, I thank you!

          Looks like it has just what I need.