Re: Field Guide to Superheroes Vol. 2 released for ICONS

  • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 9, 2011
      Already bought it. Now, if that Villainomicon would just come out...
    • Michael Taylor
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 11, 2011
        > As you might expect from Adamant -- we're not approaching this idea in
        > the usual fashion.
        >
        > What we're considering is something like what Open Design is doing
        > with Midgard: http://www.robotviking.com/2011/01/09/build-a-new-world-with-open-designs-midgard-project/

        Ooo! Cool! Hodge-Podge City!  ;)

        Well, actually when I first read ICONS it reminded me of 'Fair City'. A really interesting article about "Animated Champions" in EZ Hero #9.

        I don't know if you've seen it.

        http://ebooks.ebookmall.com/ebook/28839-ebook.htm

        Something like that - fully fleshed out - would be both interesting and different.

        But unless it's something that unique, I just can't imagine that superhero players don't already have their own or some commercial product already done.

        We'll see I guess.