Re: slashing, explosives, and tear gas

  • the_bronze_rat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2011
      It depends on what you want. Those werewolf stats were from Vigilance Presses module "Ice Palace". They have a tougher werewolf with str 8, claws 5. The purpose of these is to be enhanced minions - tougher than your average mook to put down (by far), but still not actively and incredibly "dangerous". For that, breaking the damage stat free from the toughness works nicely.

      It would also work for those hero's who are tougher than they are strong, and for which invulnerability doesn't work that well. Like Wolverine (Though Wolvie isn't extreme enough that you couldn't model him with just a couple of AP's of invulnerability).