From zero to hero... how exactly does it work?

  • Gerald
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      Okay, so I'm working on a hero who has a Device that transforms and empowers him. Unfortunately, the best comparison I can think of is He-Man. From man then "By the Power of Greyskull!" to He-Man. Now according to the power Alter-Ego this is just a Challenge? How do I go about showing their possibly weaker Abilities?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
        You just have two character sheets. Your normal human would have abilities mostly 3-5 range and no powers.

        If you wanted to roll for the human Abilities you could use the usual Abilites Table but roll 1d6+1d4 or 2d4 instead of 2d6, depending on just how normal you wanted your character to be.

        Also depending on how transformation work, you might want to keep the mental Abilites the same and keep the same specialities or if it is a real Jekyll-Hyde, Banner-Hulk change you might want to change them both.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: KissMeDarkly@...
        Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 00:42:31 +0000
        Subject: [icons-rpg] From zero to hero... how exactly does it work?