For Rancore2000

  • Scott Nelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hey Rancore2000, I love your marvel conversions for ICONS, but when are you going to finish and post up the rest of the Villains? I really enjoy those write-ups you do.
    • sunbearkids
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        I agree. I like the write ups a bunch. Use them often in gladiator type matchs with my son. Would enjoy more of the write ups as soon as you could post.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
          I cold not agree more. Rancore's work is top quality and I'd love to see more of it.

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          From: sunbearkids@...
          Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 17:00:32 +0000
          Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: For Rancore2000