Saying hello

  • Steve Kenson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 5:32 AM
      Hello, all! Just wanted to post a brief note saying that I'd subscribed to the yahoogroup and that, while I probably won't be super-active on the list, I wanted folks to know that I'm around.

      Thanks to Hollis for starting this list and to all of you for your interest and enthusiasm for ICONS!
      _____
      Steve Kenson
      stevekenson@...
      www.stevekenson.com
    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27 6:01 AM
        On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 5:32 AM, Steve Kenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

        > Hello, all! Just wanted to post a brief note saying that I'd subscribed to the yahoogroup and that, while I probably won't be super-active on the list, I wanted folks to know that I'm around.
        >
        > Thanks to Hollis for starting this list and to all of you for your interest and enthusiasm for ICONS!

        You're welcome, Steve. And I'm glad to have you on the list as well.
        It's good to know you're around. :)
        --
        Hollis McCray
        Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

        Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
        Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
        Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
        Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
        Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.