Re: [icons-rpg] Shipping Method?

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
      On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

      > Just to clarify: Regardless, the shipping method *will* involve a bad pun, correct?

      Oops, I missed one: USPS -> United Screwups Pigeon Service

      Seriously, I've had shipping problems with all three methods. UPS once
      held a package for a week for no reason anyone could figure out. When
      I finally called, they made a driver go back to the depot to pick it
      up and bring it to me.
      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere