ICONS online game today

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      I'm aiming to run an online ICONS game today at 19:00 GMT (2 PM EST).  It'll be another one-shot game, not part of an ongoing campaign, though any returning characters from my previous games will get a extra DP.

      The game is open to anyone on this mail group. You don't need to download any software to take part or fiddle with firewalls or routers. A mic would be handy.

      I'll send a email to this group closer to the time with the link to the virtual game room and we'll just work on a first come first served basis.

      If you are interested, roll up a character and email it to me (gsoylent@...).