Re: New File Added

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
      Thanks - this is really cool! I love the idea of using ration stamps for Determination. :)

      jaerdaph

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
        I liked this so much - I gave it a shout-out on the latest podcast

        http://mikelaff.podbean.com/2010/12/15/icons-upcoming-products-and-demo/

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "jaerdaph" <jjbardales@...> wrote:

        > Thanks - this is really cool! I love the idea of using ration stamps for Determination. :)
        >
        > jaerdaph
        >
        > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "capt_killroy" <capt_killroy@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I Added a new file under the Play Aids section. It is a character sheet for a WWII ICONS Super Campagin. It also contains a campaging log and determination tokens.
        > >
        > > Capt. Killroy
        > > Killroy Waz Here !!!

      • Chris Tavares
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010

          Is there an RSS feed for your podcast that doesn’t require creating an account and logging in? My software doesn’t like it, so I never listen because I can’t put it on my Zune.

          -Chris

          I liked this so much - I gave it a shout-out on the latest podcast

          http://mikelaff.podbean.com/2010/12/15/icons-upcoming-products-and-demo/

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "jaerdaph" <jjbardales@...> wrote:

          > Thanks - this is really cool! I love the idea of using ration stamps for Determination. :)
          >
          > jaerdaph
          >
          > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "capt_killroy" <capt_killroy@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I Added a new file under the Play Aids section. It is a character sheet for a WWII ICONS Super Campagin. It also contains a campaging log and determination tokens.
          > >
          > > Capt. Killroy
          > > Killroy Waz Here !!!

        • Chris McGuire
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
            I know they do have one on their website somewhere, because I use it to subscribe with my Zune.  I can't remember if I had to create an account to get the feed or not, but my Zune finds and downloads the new podcasts automatically after I added it.

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
              only way to subscribe that I've found is via logging in/creating an account

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 16, 2010
                altho you might try
                http://mikelaff.podbean.com/feed/
                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

                > only way to subscribe that I've found is via logging in/creating an account
                >
                > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Chris McGuire <christmcguire@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I know they do have one on their website somewhere, because I use it to
                > > subscribe with my Zune. I can't remember if I had to create an account to
                > > get the feed or not, but my Zune finds and downloads the new podcasts
                > > automatically after I added it.
                > >
                > > On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Chris Tavares <cct@>wrote:
                > >

                > > > Is there an RSS feed for your podcast that doesn't require creating an
                > > > account and logging in? My software doesn't like it, so I never listen
                > > > because I can't put it on my Zune.
                > > >

                > > > -Chris

              • Chris Tavares
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 16, 2010

                  Woohoo! That worked, subscribed and downloading now.

                  -Chris

                  > only way to subscribe that I've found is via logging in/creating an account
                  >
                  > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Chris McGuire <christmcguire@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I know they do have one on their website somewhere, because I use it to
                  > > subscribe with my Zune. I can't remember if I had to create an account to
                  > > get the feed or not, but my Zune finds and downloads the new podcasts
                  > > automatically after I added it.
                  > >
                  > > On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Chris Tavares <cct@>wrote:
                  > >

                  > > > Is there an RSS feed for your podcast that doesn't require creating an
                  > > > account and logging in? My software doesn't like it, so I never listen
                  > > > because I can't put it on my Zune.
                  > > >

                  > > > -Chris

                • capt_killroy
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 17, 2010
                    New file added in the Play Aids section of the files. It is a .bmp file called mil base.

                    This contains a map of the Tuskegee Superhuman Training and Testing base. This is for use with the Vilgiance Press line of games.

                    Killroy Waz Here !
                  • capt_killroy
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 26, 2010
                      Under the files section in the folder labled Devices O' Doom
                      From EVIL TECH the makers of the Bat Bomb comes the new ATOMIC POGO STICK.

                      Capt. Killroy
                      Killroy waz here !!!