New File Added

  • capt_killroy
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 11, 2010
      I Added a new file under the Play Aids section. It is a character sheet for a WWII ICONS Super Campagin. It also contains a campaging log and determination tokens.

      Capt. Killroy
      Killroy Waz Here !!!
    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 12, 2010
        On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 8:55 PM, capt_killroy <capt_killroy@...> wrote:

        > I Added a new file under the Play Aids section. It is a character sheet for a WWII ICONS Super Campagin. It also contains a campaging log and determination tokens.

        Very nice! I'll keep it handy for WWII action.

        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...

        "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
        LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 14, 2010
          that is awesome. Nice!

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
            Thanks - this is really cool! I love the idea of using ration stamps for Determination. :)

            jaerdaph

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
              I liked this so much - I gave it a shout-out on the latest podcast

              http://mikelaff.podbean.com/2010/12/15/icons-upcoming-products-and-demo/

              --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "jaerdaph" <jjbardales@...> wrote:

              > Thanks - this is really cool! I love the idea of using ration stamps for Determination. :)
              >
              > jaerdaph
              >
              > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "capt_killroy" <capt_killroy@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I Added a new file under the Play Aids section. It is a character sheet for a WWII ICONS Super Campagin. It also contains a campaging log and determination tokens.
              > >
              > > Capt. Killroy
              > > Killroy Waz Here !!!

            • Chris Tavares
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010

                Is there an RSS feed for your podcast that doesn’t require creating an account and logging in? My software doesn’t like it, so I never listen because I can’t put it on my Zune.

                -Chris

                I liked this so much - I gave it a shout-out on the latest podcast

                http://mikelaff.podbean.com/2010/12/15/icons-upcoming-products-and-demo/

                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "jaerdaph" <jjbardales@...> wrote:

                > Thanks - this is really cool! I love the idea of using ration stamps for Determination. :)
                >
                > jaerdaph
                >
                > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "capt_killroy" <capt_killroy@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I Added a new file under the Play Aids section. It is a character sheet for a WWII ICONS Super Campagin. It also contains a campaging log and determination tokens.
                > >
                > > Capt. Killroy
                > > Killroy Waz Here !!!

              • Chris McGuire
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
                  I know they do have one on their website somewhere, because I use it to subscribe with my Zune.  I can't remember if I had to create an account to get the feed or not, but my Zune finds and downloads the new podcasts automatically after I added it.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 15, 2010
                    only way to subscribe that I've found is via logging in/creating an account

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 16, 2010
                      altho you might try
                      http://mikelaff.podbean.com/feed/
                      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

                      > only way to subscribe that I've found is via logging in/creating an account
                      >
                      > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Chris McGuire <christmcguire@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I know they do have one on their website somewhere, because I use it to
                      > > subscribe with my Zune. I can't remember if I had to create an account to
                      > > get the feed or not, but my Zune finds and downloads the new podcasts
                      > > automatically after I added it.
                      > >
                      > > On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Chris Tavares <cct@>wrote:
                      > >

                      > > > Is there an RSS feed for your podcast that doesn't require creating an
                      > > > account and logging in? My software doesn't like it, so I never listen
                      > > > because I can't put it on my Zune.
                      > > >

                      > > > -Chris

                    • Chris Tavares
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 16, 2010

                        Woohoo! That worked, subscribed and downloading now.

                        -Chris

                        > only way to subscribe that I've found is via logging in/creating an account
                        >
                        > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Chris McGuire <christmcguire@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I know they do have one on their website somewhere, because I use it to
                        > > subscribe with my Zune. I can't remember if I had to create an account to
                        > > get the feed or not, but my Zune finds and downloads the new podcasts
                        > > automatically after I added it.
                        > >
                        > > On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Chris Tavares <cct@>wrote:
                        > >

                        > > > Is there an RSS feed for your podcast that doesn't require creating an
                        > > > account and logging in? My software doesn't like it, so I never listen
                        > > > because I can't put it on my Zune.
                        > > >

                        > > > -Chris

                      • capt_killroy
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 17, 2010
                          New file added in the Play Aids section of the files. It is a .bmp file called mil base.

                          This contains a map of the Tuskegee Superhuman Training and Testing base. This is for use with the Vilgiance Press line of games.

                          Killroy Waz Here !
                        • capt_killroy
                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 26, 2010
                            Under the files section in the folder labled Devices O' Doom
                            From EVIL TECH the makers of the Bat Bomb comes the new ATOMIC POGO STICK.

                            Capt. Killroy
                            Killroy waz here !!!