New uses for the Character Folio

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010

      So here I was, thinking about adapting a M&M adventure to ICONS for my campaign. Easy enough, but as it were it's got quite a few supervillains. Even without going for a precise conversion it might take a while.  Then I figured if I could use the Folio "New Designed Character option" it really makes it very quick.

      No big deal really, I guess I appreciate it because I never enjoy writting up stats and otehr manual aspects of game prep.

    • Charles Rice
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
        Having done a boatload of statblocks for USHER, I am really enjoying how easy the portfolio makes doing characters.

        Awesome work.