Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS Online game today

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
      I'm sorry we missed you Fred. It was fun. I enjoyed it. I hope to be
      able to play more online (if only my sleep schedule was more nominal.
      The earlier in the day games would be great.)
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 15, 2010
        I'm aimiing to run an online ICONS game today at 19:00 GMT (2 PM EST).  It'll be another one-shot game, not part of an ongoing campaign, though any returning characters from my previous games will get a extra DP.

        The game is open to anyone on this mail group. You don't need to download any software to take part or fiddle with firewalls or routers. A mic would be handy.

        I'll send a email to this group closer to the time with the link to the virtual game room and we'll just work on a first come first served basis.

        If you are interested, roll a character and email it to me (gsoylent@...).