The Secret World Chronicle Podcast

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
      Just posted a link to 'The Secret World Chronicle', a superhero audiobook podcast. It's been running for three years now, and it's pretty good.

      Warning: Listening to this podcast may result in: Loss of sleep, reduced productivity, maniacal laughter, and the urge to stomp space Nazis into paste.

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

    • robert fv
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
        I'll second Hollis's recommendation about The Secret World Chronicle. It's quite a good listen, though the second book meanders a bit, focusing on the street-level stuff. I want to follow the space-Nazi plotline!

        Robert
        Howling in the Dark http://spookable.blogspot.com/

        Just posted a link to 'The Secret World Chronicle', a superhero audiobook podcast. It's been running for three years now, and it's pretty good.

        Warning: Listening to this podcast may result in: Loss of sleep, reduced productivity, maniacal laughter, and the urge to stomp space Nazis into paste.

        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@ gmail.com

      • Hollis McCray
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
          On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 8:31 AM, robert fv <robtfv@...> wrote:

          > I'll second Hollis's recommendation about The Secret World Chronicle. It's quite a good listen, though the second book meanders a bit, focusing on the street-level stuff. I want to follow the space-Nazi plotline!

          Check out the last two episodes; Bulwark's team is headed out on a
          treasure hunt to find the lost vault of a Nazi scientist. Features
          more of my favorite SW ladies, Vickie V and Bella Blue! (Plus Red
          Genie, but he's like a bad rash that just won't go away.)
          --
          Hollis McCray
          aka The Fifth Wanderer

          ascensionschild@...

          "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
          LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
        • robert fv
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
            I haven't even started book three yet! I listen via podiobooks.com, and last time I looked for it there, I couldn't find it. Now I can start it! I love Vickie V & Belladonna Blue...great characters, but they're no Red Devil!

            And speaking of free audiobooks and superhero themes...I just finished listening to Scott Sigler's "Nocturnal". I highly recommend it. Intense modern day scifi (ie, supers), action, and buddy-cop drama!

            And that's all the podiobook pimping I'll do here, so pardon the intrusion.