RE: [icons-rpg] ICONS Online game today

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
      Sorry to hear that. I did see you appear and then disappear but I didn't realsie it was due to technical problems.

      And there I was rather pleased the online game had played through without any technicaly glitches.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: fred.furtado@...
      Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:47:13 -0200
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS Online game today

      Em 08/12/2010, às 00:33, Hollis McCray escreveu:

      From one of those that was there, I can say it was great! I don't get
      a lot of time to play as opposed to GM supers games, so this was
      greatly appreciated.

        I logged in (I was Guest 3 and 4), but my computer froze up when I tried to activate the mike. Maybe next time. :]
        Hasta!

      Fred Furtado
      fred.furtado@...
      Retalhos: http://patchlord.wordpress.com

      "As long as you can laugh, you are not defeated"
                                    -- Jack Vance

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
        I'm sorry we missed you Fred. It was fun. I enjoyed it. I hope to be
        able to play more online (if only my sleep schedule was more nominal.
        The earlier in the day games would be great.)
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 15, 2010
          I'm aimiing to run an online ICONS game today at 19:00 GMT (2 PM EST).  It'll be another one-shot game, not part of an ongoing campaign, though any returning characters from my previous games will get a extra DP.

          The game is open to anyone on this mail group. You don't need to download any software to take part or fiddle with firewalls or routers. A mic would be handy.

          I'll send a email to this group closer to the time with the link to the virtual game room and we'll just work on a first come first served basis.

          If you are interested, roll a character and email it to me (gsoylent@...).