Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS Online game today

  • Mike Olson
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
      Sorry to have missed it!

      "Maybe next time," he said again.

      --Mike

      On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:
      On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      > Here we go again...
      >
      > I'm going to try get an online ICONS game going at 00:00 GMT (7PM EST) as I have the day off tomorrow anway.  The game is open to anyone on this mail group. You don't need to download any software to take part or fiddle with firewalls or routers. A mic would be handy.
      >
      > I'll send a email to this group closer to the time with the link to the virtual game room and we'll just work on a first come first served basis.
      >
      > If you are interested in trying get rolling up characters and email it to me (gsoylent@...).

      From one of those that was there, I can say it was great! I don't get
      a lot of time to play as opposed to GM supers games, so this was
      greatly appreciated.

      Fare thee well, champions of justice!

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         icons-rpg-digest@yahoogroups.com
         icons-rpg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Fred Furtado
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010

        Em 08/12/2010, às 00:33, Hollis McCray escreveu:

        From one of those that was there, I can say it was great! I don't get
        a lot of time to play as opposed to GM supers games, so this was
        greatly appreciated.

          I logged in (I was Guest 3 and 4), but my computer froze up when I tried to activate the mike. Maybe next time. :]
          Hasta!

        Fred Furtado
        fred.furtado@...
        Retalhos: http://patchlord.wordpress.com

        "As long as you can laugh, you are not defeated"
                                      -- Jack Vance

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
          Sorry to hear that. I did see you appear and then disappear but I didn't realsie it was due to technical problems.

          And there I was rather pleased the online game had played through without any technicaly glitches.

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
            I'm sorry we missed you Fred. It was fun. I enjoyed it. I hope to be
            able to play more online (if only my sleep schedule was more nominal.
            The earlier in the day games would be great.)
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 15, 2010
              I'm aimiing to run an online ICONS game today at 19:00 GMT (2 PM EST).  It'll be another one-shot game, not part of an ongoing campaign, though any returning characters from my previous games will get a extra DP.

              If you are interested, roll a character and email it to me (gsoylent@...).