ICONS Online game today

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
      Here we go again...

      I'm going to try get an online ICONS game going at 00:00 GMT (7PM EST) as I have the day off tomorrow anway.  The game is open to anyone on this mail group. You don't need to download any software to take part or fiddle with firewalls or routers. A mic would be handy.

      I'll send a email to this group closer to the time with the link to the virtual game room and we'll just work on a first come first served basis.

      If you are interested in trying get rolling up characters and email it to me (gsoylent@...).
    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
        On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

        > Here we go again...
        >
        > I'm going to try get an online ICONS game going at 00:00 GMT (7PM EST) as I have the day off tomorrow anway.  The game is open to anyone on this mail group. You don't need to download any software to take part or fiddle with firewalls or routers. A mic would be handy.
        >
        > I'll send a email to this group closer to the time with the link to the virtual game room and we'll just work on a first come first served basis.
        >
        > If you are interested in trying get rolling up characters and email it to me (gsoylent@...).

        From one of those that was there, I can say it was great! I don't get
        a lot of time to play as opposed to GM supers games, so this was
        greatly appreciated.

        Fare thee well, champions of justice!

        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...

        "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
        LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
      • Mike Olson
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
          Sorry to have missed it!

          "Maybe next time," he said again.

          --Mike

          On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:
          On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

          > Here we go again...
          >
          > I'm going to try get an online ICONS game going at 00:00 GMT (7PM EST) as I have the day off tomorrow anway.  The game is open to anyone on this mail group. You don't need to download any software to take part or fiddle with firewalls or routers. A mic would be handy.
          >
          > I'll send a email to this group closer to the time with the link to the virtual game room and we'll just work on a first come first served basis.
          >
          > If you are interested in trying get rolling up characters and email it to me (gsoylent@...).

          From one of those that was there, I can say it was great! I don't get
          a lot of time to play as opposed to GM supers games, so this was
          greatly appreciated.

          Fare thee well, champions of justice!

          --
          Hollis McCray
          aka The Fifth Wanderer

          ascensionschild@...

          "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
          LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             icons-rpg-digest@yahoogroups.com
             icons-rpg-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Fred Furtado
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010

            Em 08/12/2010, às 00:33, Hollis McCray escreveu:

            From one of those that was there, I can say it was great! I don't get
            a lot of time to play as opposed to GM supers games, so this was
            greatly appreciated.

              I logged in (I was Guest 3 and 4), but my computer froze up when I tried to activate the mike. Maybe next time. :]
              Hasta!

            Fred Furtado
            fred.furtado@...
            Retalhos: http://patchlord.wordpress.com

            "As long as you can laugh, you are not defeated"
                                          -- Jack Vance

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
              Sorry to hear that. I did see you appear and then disappear but I didn't realsie it was due to technical problems.

              And there I was rather pleased the online game had played through without any technicaly glitches.

              To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 8, 2010
                I'm sorry we missed you Fred. It was fun. I enjoyed it. I hope to be
                able to play more online (if only my sleep schedule was more nominal.
                The earlier in the day games would be great.)
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 15, 2010
                  I'm aimiing to run an online ICONS game today at 19:00 GMT (2 PM EST).  It'll be another one-shot game, not part of an ongoing campaign, though any returning characters from my previous games will get a extra DP.

                  If you are interested, roll a character and email it to me (gsoylent@...).