Online Game Today

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      Hello,

      I'm going to try get an online ICONS game today  at 19:00 GMT (2PM EST).  This is not part of an on-going campaign. The game is open to anyone on this mail group. If we get enough players we play, if we don't we don't. Pretty simple, really.

      You don't need to download any software to take part or fiddle with firewalls or routers. A mic would be handy.

      I'll send a email to this group closer to the time with the link to the virtual game room and we'll just work on a first come first served basis.

      If you are interested in trying get rolling up characters and email it to me (gsoylent@...).