Re: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS sale

  • eric troup
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2010
      Not the only person.  There are at least two of us out there.

      On 27 Nov 2010, at 01:22, Soylent Green wrote:

      Yes, but it's still cheaper then getting Excel. I must be the only person in the world who does not own a copy of Excel.

      No new rules or powers. Beyond the adventures all you get is some ICONS specifc advice on how to handle investigations or when to award DPs which you can take or leave.

      But "Sins of the Past" is very good.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: erpegis@...
      Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 07:51:59 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS sale

      Yes, but there are free xls that do everything Folio does, and even have some options Folio lacks. Still, I understand that Folio will be supported with further add-ons like villainomicon, so I bought it.

      Still hesitant about adventures: do they contain new rules, new powers or something?