RE: [icons-rpg] Online Game - Murder of Crowes!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2010
      I'll think about giving more notice. The thing is I didn't even decide to run anything today until I was on my way from work today.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: christmcguire@...
      Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:03:15 -0500
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Online Game - Murder of Crowes!

      Yep, what Mike said. :)

      More notice and not in the middle of my workday and I could be interested. Can't make it today, though.

      On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Mike Olson <devlin1@...> wrote:

      A game about murdering Russel and Cameron Crowe? Well, I have some reservations about Cameron, but... aw, Hell, I'm in! Who could resist that?

      (Actually, I may just show up to lurk, baby permitting. I think you'd probably have better odds of getting some players if there were more notice, and if the start time wasn't in the middle of the North American workday.)

      --Mike

      On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      Hello folks,

      I'm at it again.  I'm going to try running "Murder of Crowes" at 20:00 GMT today, I make that 3 PM EST. The game is open to anyone on this mail group.  You don't need to download any software to take part though a mic would be handy.

      I'll send a email to this group closer to the time with the link to the virtual game room and we'll just work on a first come first served basis.

      If you are interested in trying get rolling up characters and email it to me (gsoylent@...).