878sorry for spamming the group

  • Curt "Cripplepotomus" Meyer
    Oct 31, 2010
      I bought you guy's book and Doom. The Vigilance ICONS pdf purchase is becoming a Sunday night ritual. Is there any particular reason the Japanese Super group is referred to as "Pearl Harbor January" in this one? I've found the vehicle stats in your past two pdfs welcome, but you guys have chosen to assign a Prowess score to your vehicles, whereas, if I remember correctly, ION Guard does not. What does Prowess represent in terms of vehicle performance? I'm really glad to see a mech in this one too. I love mechs! Why do the mechs and power suits have non-physical stats; wouldn't those be based on the pilots?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic