773Re: How soon is too soon?

  • Michael Taylor
    Oct 3, 2010
      > That's sounds really cool. You know, there was a time I didn't care much for random tables, but I've grown to respect their chaotic power.

      Lots of GMs feel that way and I've never understood it. They have a lot of benefits:

      a) They're unpredictable. There's nothing worse that recognizing a GM's plot or NPCs from a recent movie or comic book!
      b) They're fair. You don't look like you're picking on anyone in particular.
      c) They're different. You tend to get player buy-in because you're pulling in something new.
      d) They're inspiring. The great thing is that they can give you ideas you never would have thought of.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic