      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: tommyb@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 05:04:44 -0500
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] How soon is too soon?

      Although in Troll's case it's a moot point, since he's not behind bars.

      Which begs another question: Does "Presumed Dead" have a different expiration date than "Behind Bars"? If so, is it longer or shorter?

      From: silverlion@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:22:48 -0500

      I give it enough time to build up paranoia about them coming back. That
      depends a lot on the players and the game. Usually I throw in things
      that might seem to be them, but aren't here and there. New villains, or
      events with a similar--but not identical modus operandi.