      Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 4:37 AM
      Subject: RE: [icons-rpg] How soon is too soon?

      >>I also like to give enough of a spread so that they don't think the
      >> criminal justice system is a complete joke, forcing their hand to take
      >> it upon themselves.

      And that's an excellent point.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: silverlion@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:22:48 -0500

      I give it enough time to build up paranoia about them coming back. That
      depends a lot on the players and the game. Usually I throw in things
      that might seem to be them, but aren't here and there. New villains, or
      events with a similar--but not identical modus operandi.