7Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Getting Things Started

  • Hollis McCray
    May 26, 2010
      On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Eric Edwards <ericedwards71@...> wrote:

      > Hey folks,
      >

      > I’m Eric, been a long time Villains & Vigilantes fan, love the game for face to face supers.  But when running it online, V&V really bogs down, so I’ve been looking for an online-friendly supers game.  I ‘m pretty sure Icons is it.

      Obviously, I am Hollis, Evil Overlord(tm) of the mailing list. I've
      been a fan of supers RPGs for a long time. But my friends and I don't
      have as much time to get together as we used to. Icons looks like it
      will work better for our schedules. I look forward to bending,
      folding, mutilating, using and abusing the Icons rules with you all.
      Now where did I put my Mad Scientist's Toolkit...?
      --
      Hollis McCray
      Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

      Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
      Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
      Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
      Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic