    Jul 20, 2014
      Yes, his students are NOT as good as the originals and don't have the same equipment. They were trained by Taskmaster.
      Blood Spider didn't have danger sense and had a backpack & sprayer that let him shoot webbing. Even the webs were not as strong as Spidermans.

      On Sunday, July 20, 2014 1:43 PM, "'Michael Hopcroft' mhopcroft@... [icons-rpg]" <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Wouldn’t the Taskmaster’s “replicas” be limited by their own physical abilities? They might know all of Captain America’s techniques, for example, but they won’t be nearly as strong and tough as Cap is. Nor will they have his gear – they might have replica armor and shields but they won’t be as good as what Cap has.

      And even if they could duck, weave and dodge like Spider-man they wouldn’t be nearly as good at it – they’d get hit with attacks that would miss Spidey because they lack both his danger sense and his superhuman agility.

      Now if the Taskmaster was in the DC Universe and could replicate all of Batman’s moves that would be scary since Batman’s physique is just high-end human with no augmentation.

      From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 10:15 AM
      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Evil versions of Heroes

      Thanks. I saw the conversions. Im just going to tone it down. These are the Tasmasters students, not the originals. They were in two icomic ssues that I know of. Any other tips?

      On Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:36 PM, "Cameron Mount cameron.a.mount@... [icons-rpg]" <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Here's a Captain America I made based on the original book. It could use some tweaking, but probably not very much.

      So basically, the Dark Avengers? :-)
      You can get ICONS conversions for most Marvel characters from the files section of this group. There are also some on the ICONS wiki http://icons-truth-justice-and-gaming.wikispaces.com/

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:28:06 -0700
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Evil versions of Heroes

      Greetings Icons fans!

      Id like to stat out some evil versions of a famous heroes. The evil clones are of Captain America, Hawkeye and Spiderman.
      Death Shield, Jagged Bow & Blood Spider were real comic villains in Amazing Spiderman #367 & Venom II # 37.  They were trained by Taskmaster to use the fighting styles of their heroic counterparts.

      Obviously I can start with the heroes and adjust from there, but with Great Power some things have changed a bit.
      Cap's shield- should it use damage resistance?
      Hawkeyes arrows- should they use gadgets? They could have several effects(blinding, blast,etc.)
      Spider gets wall crawl, binding, etc.

      Any tips/advice?

      Thanks.

      No virus found in this message.