6059Re: [icons-rpg] Evil versions of Heroes

  • Jack Saw
    Jul 20, 2014
      Thanks. I saw the conversions. Im just going to tone it down. These are the Tasmasters students, not the originals. They were in two icomic ssues that I know of. Any other tips?

      On Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:36 PM, "Cameron Mount cameron.a.mount@... [icons-rpg]" <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Here's a Captain America I made based on the original book. It could use some tweaking, but probably not very much.

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/mj16bnktnevprun/captain%20america.jpg

      On Sunday, July 20, 2014, Soylent Green gsoylent@... [icons-rpg] <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      So basically, the Dark Avengers? :-)
      You can get ICONS conversions for most Marvel characters from the files section of this group. There are also some on the ICONS wiki http://icons-truth-justice-and-gaming.wikispaces.com/

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:28:06 -0700
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Evil versions of Heroes

      Greetings Icons fans!

      Id like to stat out some evil versions of a famous heroes. The evil clones are of Captain America, Hawkeye and Spiderman.
      Death Shield, Jagged Bow & Blood Spider were real comic villains in Amazing Spiderman #367 & Venom II # 37.  They were trained by Taskmaster to use the fighting styles of their heroic counterparts.

      Obviously I can start with the heroes and adjust from there, but with Great Power some things have changed a bit.
      Cap's shield- should it use damage resistance?
      Hawkeyes arrows- should they use gadgets? They could have several effects(blinding, blast,etc.)
      Spider gets wall crawl, binding, etc.

      Any tips/advice?

      Thanks.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic