      From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:14:06 -0400
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Help me Grok Fast Attack please

      Something I was wondering about is, what was broken about the first version? I don't have a lot of experience with Fast Attack, so I never ran into anything.

      John

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 15, 2014, at 7:30 PM, "eric troup blindgeek@... [icons-rpg]" <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I just reread the power description, and I have to say… I think you're right. If there's another way of interpreting that, I would love to hear it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 15, 2014, at 3:35 PM, "MadisonRStone spookyvoodoo64@... [icons-rpg]" <icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      So based on my reading of the text your fast attack level needs to always be equal to or higher than your prowess for it to even make any sense purchasing? Am I residing something wrong here? I feel I must be. If my PC has Prowess 7 I have to have Fast Attack 7 or higher to get any use out of it. Having a 4 or 5 in FA would be pointless.

      But if I have Prowess 4 and FA attack well that's two level 4 attacks I can make per turn. The power seems to favor PCs with lower Prowess.

      So what am I missing, cause I feel I must be missing something.

      Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic