      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: matthew.cicci@...
      Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 19:40:55 -0700
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Mooks & Minions

      Hi all - first post.
      Just started running a campaign, and we're really enjoying the quick, loose nature of the game. We've run quite a few different ones before, but Icons is really working for our busy schedules . . . anyways, to the question:

      I've been running minions like this:
      1. They attack as a group - every 3 minions add a +1 to the prowess or coordination test.
      2. The number of minions has no effect on defenses.
      3. A Major success knocks out two minions, a Massive knocks out three. Obviously, burst attacks and etc can do more.

      Other methods? This is working for me, but I'm all ears to other versions.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic