      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: gsoylent@...
      Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 13:12:43 +0000
      Subject: RE: [icons-rpg] Re: "Icons" with Kids?

      1. How do you think your daughter would take to Fudge dice in place do d10? Fudge dice are pretty special and this days you can get Fudge dice in attractive colours. Or how about some novelty, over-sized d6s?

      2. Steve's suggestion simplifying Determination to a simple re-roll mechanic is excellent. And you could always represent Determination Points with M&Ms :-)

      3. To generate adventures together, on the fly,  you might also want to look at my "Crime Table" doc which is on the Icons wiki (http://icons-truth-justice-and-gaming.wikispaces.com/Adventures) and should also be in the files section of the Icons yahoo group.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic