5757Re: [icons-rpg] Three Questions

  • frank bird
    Feb 1, 2014
      I just purchased and received the great powers book- standard version. It comes in a nice colorful but non glossy like the original ICONs book. the premium version would be the glossy version.

      On Saturday, February 1, 2014 7:29 PM, Dan Dillon <dan2448@...> wrote:

      I recently bought a copy of "Icons" and had the following three questions:

      1.  "Great Power" Print Versions.  "Great Power" is available on DriveThruRPG in print as a 'standard' softcover for $20 and as a 'premium' softcover for $30.  The site's FAQs explain that the difference apparently relates to paper weight. Does anyone have experience with one or the other? And which is most like the paper quality used in the "Icons" core book?

      2. "Team Up" Available In Print? I see that "Team Up" is available as a PDF at DriveThruRPG as well.  But there doesn't seem to be a print version offered there.  Reading older, archived posts from this Yahoo group from last year (around the time that the PDF was released), it sounds like a print version was anticipated, too. But I didn't see a post definitively stating that a print version was now available.

      3. Online Games. Are there any one-shot "Icons" games being played online (semi-) regularly that are open to new players?

      Thanks very much in advance for any replies.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic