      From: Steve Kenson <stevekenson@...>
      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 11:23 AM
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Custom Power Tables

      Just curious: has anyone modified the existing power generation tables in ICONS or Great Power or put together their own customized tables? If so, I'd be interested in hearing about how that worked out for you. Feel free to reply on-list or directly to me at stevekenson@....

      Thanks!
      Steve

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional