5746Re: [icons-rpg] Dr Zodiac, Universe Style Play and more

    Jan 14, 2014

      I wonder if anyone could built a campaign skeleton (not a campaign) that would outline these sort of connections. My first thought is kind of a set of binary trees:

      MASTERMIND -(Monster wins)->   DR. ZODIAC  -(escapes)->     DUNWICH
       CONTEST                    (Mr. as Zodiac)             (trinkets are
           |                              |                    zodiac gems)
      (Mr. wins)                        (Caught)                   |
           v                              V                        |
        SINS OF PAST   --->         MURDER OF CROWS  <-------------
      (Scorcher related;       (farm built on hiding place of gems)
      Gremlin father of Killer (Explains magic, might provide clue if
      Gamemaster, grandfather   they lost Dunwich adv.)
      of Destiny)                          |
      (revenge for father)

      (That won't come through because it isn't constant width on some of your
      screens, but heck, it's only an example.)
      John McMullen (Searching for a .sig--drat, it's under the couch)