5648Apologies for the double post, and "Agents of SHIELD"

    Oct 16, 2013
      Here it looks like I double posted. I can't even figure out how I did it--but it was unintentional and I apologize. I apologize in advance for this post because of the necessity to say I apologize.

      So: How would you do an Agents of SHIELD campaign?

      * I'd probably limit the origins to Gimmick, Trained (and maybe Transformed if "Mike" joins the team later or Artificial, depending on whether Coulson is artificial or not). Most of them would be Gimmick or Trained.
      * Almost everybody gets "Loyalty to SHIELD" as a Challenge.
      * Almost everybody gets "Connection: SHIELD" as a Quality.

      The GM would have to do a lot of overseeing to make sure things mesh.