5646RE: [icons-rpg] I bring you light..

    Oct 16, 2013
      How about the Challenge "Abhors dirt".  I picture Lord Luminal might have have a bit of a hygiene fetish.

      Also with Wants to Rule the World as a Quality I would not expect to see any DPs on the character sheet.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: silverlion@...
      Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:36:34 -0500
      Subject: [icons-rpg] I bring you light..

      Playing around with random generator today and got this guy:

      Lord Luminal

      Prowess 4
      Coordination 4
      Strength 6
      Intellect 8
      Awareness 6
      Willpower 6

      Stamina 12
      Determination 3

      Weapons (Bludgeons)
      Art (Sculputure)

      Danger Sense 4
      Elemental Control 6 (Light)

      Epithet : Master of the Scintillating Scepter
      Motivation : Rule the World

      Leonard Lomax was a sculptor, and struggling artist. Looking for new and
      exotic raw materials he purchased an unusual quartz crystal formation.
      Driven by the beauty of the crystal and trying to unlock its "inner
      light." Leonard carved a hand held scepter, to his surprise it allowed
      him to manipulate light! Unfortunately, he was never very stable to
      begin with and the power had an effect on him. Now he calls himself Lord
      Luminal, Master of the Scintillating Scepter and demands all bow down
      and worship him, and allow him to rule...

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic