5452Re: [icons-rpg] Just saw announcement: Team up to be released this month

  • Tommy Brownell
    Jul 8, 2013
      I appreciate you totally paying off my patience with FREAKIN' ION GUARD, Gareth...=)

      On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM, Tim K. <silverlion@...> wrote:

      Now, I doubly wish I'd pre-ordered it. Mainly because I never picked up
      Colin Chapman's wonderful Ion Guard, and because that means I wouldn't
      be scrambling to pay for it now *LOL*

      I am just glad to hear it is really coming, I've generally tried to be
      positive about it, because I know how game writing/publishing can be myself.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic