5193Re: [icons-rpg] Question about Strength and Speed

  • Mike Olson
    May 31, 2013
      Roll Strength. If he hits the speedster, he threw it fast enough. If not, he didn't.

      Icons isn't really a game of formulae, IMO.

      On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Mark Widner <mark.widner@...> wrote:

      I have a character with strength 8 and he is trying to throw something at a speedster 6 who is trying to get away. How fast can a strength character throw an object. I am not talking about throwing a car but something smaller like a bowling ball, baseball, juggling pin, etc? I know what baseball that a good pitcher can cleaner throw a ball faster than a runner. I just wondered if there was a formula for the speed and the ultimately for the damage.

      Thanks in advance,

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic