5108Re: [icons-rpg] Re: The question on everyone on this list's minds....

  • Curt
    May 8, 2013
      If a community doesn't evaluate its past, it is destined to perpetuate it. That's why I ask about Team Up every couple of months. Just think of my questions as analogous to the student loan collection agency. ...oh, I think I just branded myself a villain.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 7, 2013, at 11:28 PM, "B.C. Wendel" <BCKixAzz@...> wrote:

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:

      > Understood. But keep keep in mind that Team-Up is a very touchy subject
      > among long-term Icons fans. So I tend to keep a close eye every time the
      > subject comes up. I think everyone would been happier if Gareth had given
      > us detailed, regular status reports about Team-Up.

      Yeah, I thought Team-Up was never to spoken of again here. I guess those restrictions have kind of eased up. For anyone who pre-ordered this product over a year ago, they have good reason to be annoyed/upset/frustrated/whatever.

      I am happy that Great Power is out, and though I did not fund it, I will definitely pick up a print copy when I can.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic