5104Re: The question on everyone on this list's minds....

  • B.C. Wendel
    May 7 9:28 PM
      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:

      > Understood. But keep keep in mind that Team-Up is a very touchy subject
      > among long-term Icons fans. So I tend to keep a close eye every time the
      > subject comes up. I think everyone would been happier if Gareth had given
      > us detailed, regular status reports about Team-Up.

      Yeah, I thought Team-Up was never to spoken of again here. I guess those restrictions have kind of eased up. For anyone who pre-ordered this product over a year ago, they have good reason to be annoyed/upset/frustrated/whatever.

      I am happy that Great Power is out, and though I did not fund it, I will definitely pick up a print copy when I can.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic