5103Re: [icons-rpg] The question on everyone on this list's minds....

  • Hollis McCray
    May 7, 2013
      Understood. But keep keep  in mind that Team-Up is a very touchy subject among long-term Icons fans. So I tend to keep a close eye every time the subject comes up. I think everyone would been happier if Gareth had given us detailed, regular status reports about Team-Up.

      On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Curt <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

      I intended nothing inappropriate by my question. I only request regular-detailed updates.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 7, 2013, at 7:50 PM, Hollis McCray <ascensionschild@...> wrote:

      Ahem. The Listmod does read these, you know.

      On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Chris Tavares <cct@...> wrote:

      Who the hell knows?

      Far West backers are getting weekly updates showing regular progress is being made.

      Team-up pre-orders are getting no communication and no signs of progress.

      Ergo, I conclude that GMS is working on Far West, not Team-up.

      -Chris