5078RE: [icons-rpg] Re: Great Power

    May 3, 2013
      Two weeks would be awesome!

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: stevekenson@...
      Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 08:18:09 -0400
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: Great Power

      On May 3, 2013, at 7:30 AM, icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      So, for those of us who were not on the With Great Power kickstarter when can we expect to see pdf or print versions on sale?

      I'm getting Daniel Solis the final edits for the Great Power layout this morning, so backers will likely see the final PDF next week, when I'll also be getting a print proof. Once I've verified the proof, I'll get the backers' print order taken care of, then Great Power will go on sale to the general public.

      So I'd guess on the order of maybe a couple of weeks, depending on what the proof turnaround time is like and whether there are any printing issues to resolve.
      _____
      Steve Kenson
      stevekenson@...
      www.stevekenson.com